Choose High-Quality Solar Panel Installation Services from a National Company
Solar panels are changing the way we power our properties. They’re clean, efficient, and save money on energy bills. When installing solar panels and other green energy solutions, we’re the team you want by your side. Our company specializes in installing solar panels for homes and businesses, allowing our clients to save money on their electric bills while helping the environment. We’ll ensure your new solar panel installation is done right. Rely on us to keep an eye on your system. This way, you’ll never have to worry about maintenance or repairs again. Contact us today to request your next solar panel installation, no matter where you live!
Top Reasons to Upgrade Your Energy Source
You’re in the right place if you’re looking to invest in renewable energy, but you’re not sure where to start. You’ve probably heard of solar power but aren’t sure how it works or why you should use it. We’re here to help. Solar panels reduce your carbon footprint and give you the power to make a difference.
Here are some reasons to consider a solar panel installation:
- Reduce or eliminate your electric bills: Installing solar energy on your property bring many benefits. It allows you to produce your electricity, reduce or eliminate your reliance on your electric utility, and generate your electricity.
- Increase your property’s value: A property’s value rises after installing solar energy. If you want to relocate soon, selling your house or other structure will allow you to get back your investment in solar panels. In addition to producing bill savings that cover the system’s cost, solar panels can make you money. One of the main advantages of solar is net metering, which enables you to receive bill credits for the electricity your system generates. The electricity that your solar panels produce is reimbursed to you. Your solar investment should yield both short-term and long-term benefits.
- Gain control over rising energy costs: Many people are dreadful regarding their electricity bills. You have little control over the growing utility electricity rates. While the price of solar has dropped by more than 70% in the last ten years, the price of energy has increased by around 5%. This upward trend in power prices is anticipated to continue. The best advantage you can have in energy generation is going solar. Utility companies are swiftly adjusting to the growing usage of renewable energy. The US government is boosting its targets for reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Being energy independent has never been easier.
- Solar reduces carbon emissions: Our country is pursuing energy alternatives to lower overall emissions. In addition, we’re also achieving independence to remove its reliance to a great extent on fossil fuel suppliers. Solar energy has developed into a durable and trustworthy resource, offering an efficient means of lowering our carbon footprint in the face of global climate change
9 Common Problems with Solar Panels
Solar panels are one of the best ways to generate your power, but they need regular maintenance to function at their best. Here are a few common problems that can occur with solar panels:
- Delamination and internal corrosion: If moisture finds its way into the panel, it can cause internal corrosion.
- Electrical issues: Faulty wiring prevents your solar panels from performing well.
- Micro-cracks: Micro-cracks in solar panels can occur when they are damaged during assembly or installation or are struck by debris while outside. These tiny cracks can cause the solar panel to stop working or lose efficiency even when it is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Hot spots: The most common cause of hot spots is the reflection of light from the glass, which makes it appear as though the panel is warmer than it is.
- PID effect: The PID effect is the phenomenon of a solar panel producing more current when it’s cold than when it’s hot. This happens because the crystal structure of the silicon changes as it heats up, which affects its ability to conduct electricity and generate power.
- Birds: Birds create a charge of static electricity on their feathers. When they fly through the air over solar panels, this static charge builds up on the surface of the panels and can cause damage to them.
- Snail trails: Snail trails can be unsightly and reduce the efficiency of solar panels by as much as 20%.
- Roof issues: When a roof is damaged or has been replaced, it can cause problems with the efficiency of your solar panels.
Solar panel repairs and maintenance can help you get more energy out of your system, so you can save money on your electricity bills. Our team does solar panel installation and maintenance to ensure you’re always getting energy efficiency from your investment.
Ready to Power Your Property the Right Way?
Let us show you how easy it can be for you to start saving money today with solar power! Consult with our team for your next solar panel installation from a company that serves clients nationwide.